Too hot for tall socks? Need some plain black no show socks for your everyday wear? We are excited to offer a line of black no show socks with a hint of Catholic meaning.
Each color on the heel and toe represents a different Liturgical Season. Our Liturgical Living Pack comes with five pairs of socks, with one of each color to sport in each season.
Ordinary Socks - For Ordinary Time (green)
Waiting Socks - For Advent & Lent (purple)
Celebration Socks - For Solemnities, Feast Days, Christmas, & Easter (yellow)
Sacrificial Socks - For Martyrs & Triduum (red)
Rose (not pink) Socks - For Gaudete & Laetare Sundays (rose)
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.