Adele Brise, born in Belgium and known for her devout faith, found herself in Champion, Wisconsin, when her family relocated during her childhood. While wandering in the
Champion woods, Adele encountered a silent lady in white between a maple and a hemlock tree. On Sunday, October 9, 1859, en route to Mass with her sister and friend, Adele crossed paths with the lady once more. After Mass, she confided in a priest about her vision and was advised to speak with the apparition if she saw her again. On her journey home, Adele saw the lady for the third time. Undeterred by her companions' inability to see the apparition, Adele obeyed her priest's counsel and inquired, “In God's name, who are you and what do you want of me?” The lady replied, “I am the Queen of Heaven who prays for the conversion of sinners, and I wish you to do the same. You received Holy Communion this morning and that is well. But you must do more. Make a
general confession and offer Communion for the conversion of sinners. If they do not convert and do penance, my Son will be obliged to punish them.” With a promise of support, the Queen of Heaven disappeared.
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.