I received these socks in time to celebrate St. Nicholas’ in early December. For some months I’ve been receiving chemotherapy and like to wear my Sock Religious socks to my appointment and the nurses always ask me what socks i’m wearing. These socks are great for evangelizing (but then, we all know that already, don’t we?)
These socks are great. Good, thick, quality socks and the colors are vibrant. It was the perfect Christmas gift for a male teacher.
My son is a priest and enjoys wearing them. People always comment. 😁
Every one at Mass want's to know how to get these. They all ask which pair I'm wearing. Several will be ordering some soon.
There are a lot of Christmas socks out there. None will be as authentically Catholic as these St. Nick Socks! Let your socks start conversations about the true story of jolly 'ole St. Nick. Can you think of a better gift to give on December 6th than to fill those shoes with this saintly touch?
*Note: Due to bringing manufacturing in-house to the USA, some sock colors have changed slightly and until we get updated photos, our flat lay product photos are more true to color than the lifestyle photos of the socks on a model.
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Get your Saint Nicholas Socks
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.