The Swiss Guard, founded in 1506, is the oldest standing army in the world. Hailing
from Switzerland, it serves as the personal bodyguard of the Pope in Vatican City.
Originally established to protect the Pontifical State, the Swiss Guard gained renown for their loyalty, discipline, and distinctive Renaissance-style uniforms. Inspired by these amazing individuals and their uniforms, our socks pay tribute to their legacy. Each sock is designed with attention to detail, featuring inward-facing buttons and pointed ends resembling the shape of their socks and shoes. On each calf, you can find the two Swiss Guard crests, showcasing their proud symbols. As you wear these socks, you can connect with the rich history of the Swiss Guard and the commitment and bravery that have made them an iconic symbol of security and tradition. Celebrate their legacy and stand tall, just like the remarkable Swiss Guard, with every step you take.
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.