Love the socks
These are great socks.
Best stocking stuffer ever!
These socks are great! We gave a pair to both our priests for Christmas, and they loved them! Even priests get cold feet sometimes. lol
Love these socks . . . still fun but not too flashy for my conservative-dressing husband!
The socks were a gift to my priest. He loved them. He was very happy!
I'll let you know if I ever actually receive the socks!
I am so sorry to hear that your order never arrived. I looked into the tracking info and it appears as though your order was lost somewhere in transit. I will get it resent for you today! Apologies on this inconvenience. God bless!
The Three Wisemen were ancient astrologers who followed the patterns of the stars. The night of Christ’s Nativity, they noticed a special star that guided them to Bethlehem. When they found the Holy Family, they gave gifts to Jesus: Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh. While these may seem strange, each gift holds significant meaning of the Christ child. Gold is associated with kings, recognizing Jesus as the King of Kings. Frankincense is used in worship in churches, recognizing the divinity of Jesus. Myrrh is a perfume used in burial, recognizing that Jesus came to die for us.
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.