Great sockx and legend of Saint Max on the card.
Adorable socks, got super excited when I saw it was Maximiliano Kolbe, one of my favorite saints
These socks were supposed to be a Christmas gift for my oldest son but when he came home last week to be our youngest son's Confirmation Sponsor I KNEW he had to wear them then. His Confirmation Saint was Maximilian Kolbe!!! They both rocked their Saint socks on Confirmation Day!!! I should've taken a picture of their feet ;) I will from now on.
Thank YOU for all you do!!!!
Young Maximilian Kolbe was so mischievous as a child that one day his mother blurted out, “What will become of you?” This struck him to the heart. At the age of 12, he had a vision of the Virgin Mary and asked her what was to become of him. She held two crowns: one white, representing purity, and one red, representing martyrdom. She asked if he would accept either of the crowns. He replied, “I choose both.”
While in seminary to become a Polish Conventual Franciscan, he and some friends founded the Militia of the Immaculata (Army of Mary) in hopes to convert the whole world to Jesus through Mary. During WWII, Maximilian was imprisoned in Auschwitz. When a young father was selected to be executed, Maximilian took the father’s place.
Add St. Maximilian Kolbe to your sock collection and be inspired by his holy life!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
- A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.