This sock has several hidden symbols that can be used as tools for evangelization this Easter season. Running throughout the patterning of the sock is the word “Alleluia,” a word that is left unsaid during Lent to respect the solemnity of the season. Easter Sunday is the first time in 40 days that the glorious praise is able to be sung. The colors and patterning in the sock are bright and fun to represent the joy of this occasion. The design also echoes an Easter egg! A decorated egg historically represents Jesus' Resurrection. The hard shell represents the sealed tomb, and the cracking of the egg represents Jesus’ Resurrection from the dead. We hope these socks help you celebrate the gift of the Resurrection this Easter Season. Alleluia and Happy Easter!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.