While devotion to the Sacred Heart reflects on Jesus' unceasing love that he has for us, the Immaculate Heart reflects on Mary and her unceasing love for Christ. St. John Eudes brought a lot of recognition to the devotion in its early days, and although his petition to Rome for a feast day was denied, his deep devotion to the Immaculate Heart led to the eventual approval for a feast day in 1855. Mary's ultimate yes came straight from the heart. Share in her eternal love and wear these immaculate socks today!
"May the Immaculate Heart of Mary shine before the eyes of all Christians as the model of perfect love toward God and toward our fellow beings; may it lead them toward the Holy Sacraments by virtue of which souls are cleansed from the stains of sin and are preserved from it. May it also stimulate them to make reparation for the innumerable offenses against the Divine Majesty. Lastly, may it shine like a banner of unity and a spur to perfect the bonds of brotherhood among all Christians in the bosom of the one Church of Jesus Christ, which 'taught by the Holy Spirit, honors her with filial affection and piety as a most beloved mother.'" -Pope Paul VI
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
- A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.