Our Lady of Guadalupe, patroness of the Americas, Star of the New Evangelization, is such a gift to our Church! Mary’s appearances in 1531 to Juan Diego just outside of Mexico City has caused the conversion of thousands. Mary’s instructions to Juan Diego to build a temple was faced with skepticism by the bishop. To prove that this request was of God, Mary told Juan to gather roses on the hill to take to the bishop. Juan followed her instructions and when he lowered the roses to the ground, he and the bishop were astonished at what they saw: an exquisite image of Our Lady on his tilma. There are various miracles associated with the image on the tilma which is still on display today in Mexico City.
Rock these fun, bright-colored socks and remind yourself of the miraculous power of God and to trust in Mary’s faithful intercession!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
- A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.