Devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus began in the 1670s after Jesus appeared multiple times to St. Margaret Mary Alacoque in France. Jesus revealed His heart wounded and surrounded by the crown of thorns, with flames showing his suffering love for humanity. He told her that He wanted His heart to be honored by asking the faithful to make amends for any wrongdoings, to frequent Communion, and to make Holy Hours. In 1856 Pope Pius IX added the devotion to the Church calendar.
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
- A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.