I love these as the San Damiano cross is behind the altar at my parish church. The colors are nice and bright and the socks are comfortable on my feet.
This is me, Deacon Steve McKenzie wearing your socks at Seton Hall on SHU YouTube channel.
A DEACON AT WORK: https://youtu.be/t0-RndWzVfc
MAIN VIDEO: https://youtu.be/dzLlTS1azIA
Love your Socks but St.Francis is the ONLY Deacon. Send us Stephen and Lawrence ASAP
Deacon Steve McKenzie, thanks so much for sharing these videos of you rockin' your socks!! And will get St. Stephen and St. Lawrence added to our suggestion box for our design team to consider!!
Dating back to the 12th century, this cross became a significant symbol of Francis'
spiritual journey. While praying before the San Damiano Cross in the crumbling San Damiano chapel, Francis had a profound experience. He heard the voice of Christ speaking to him from the cross, instructing him to “rebuild my Church,” which was in a state of decay. This event served as a turning point for Francis, leading him to embrace a life of poverty, humility, and dedicated service to God. The San Damiano Cross itself visually embodies the story and message of Christ's sacrifice. It features a central figure of Jesus on the cross, surrounded by biblical scenes that narrate the passion and resurrection. Over the centuries, the San Damiano Cross has become a cherished symbol in the Franciscan tradition, signifying faith, redemption, and the transformative power of Christ's love.
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.