St. Christopher, Protect us in travel! Driving, flying, and especially by foot!!
St. Christopher was a tall and powerful man who wandered the world in search of adventure. During his travels, he met a hermit who lived next to a dangerous river. The hermit taught Christopher about Jesus Christ and suggested he help travelers cross the treacherous waters as a way to use his gifts to serve others. One day, Christopher carried a young boy across the river and was nearly crushed by his weight. The boy then revealed that he was the Christ child and that he was so heavy because he bore the weight of the world on his shoulders.
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.