The socks looked very nice and were of good quality. When my priest received them as a gift, his comment was “wow, these actually look nice”. I guess he had received some competitor socks that weren’t nearly as nice.
These are awesome. Love the classy design.
Born in France in 1786, St. John Vianney grew up in a faithful family. His childhood was marred by political turbulence-he even received his first Holy Communion under secrecy! Once ordained, he was known to spend 12 hours a day hearing confessions which is represented by the purple stole. He had a deep devotion to the Rosary and the Eucharist which have been woven into the design as they were so intimately woven into his life as the fuel for his ministry. He is the patron of parish priests and the intricate design resembles priestly vestments.
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.