Love the photo Rob! Thanks for sharing! We're so happy you love your socks!!
Had a problem with a pair and they got back to me right away. They were able to fix the problem and send me a new pair as soon as I was able to respond to their email.
Really cute and my hubby loves them, but the quality has decreased as far as the top of the sock, it doesn’t lay flat against my hubby calves and are lumpy like two separate layers
I really like my new St. Joseph socks: they fit comfortably (not too tight) and the image of St. Joseph looks good when wearing them. I wish they made more designs in Adult XL so I could buy more!!
My husband liked the socks as well as the theme printed on them . Gave a pair to my pastor as well for Fathers Day.
Who would think a person could get such a 'kick' out of socks? I think they are just great, and I am seeing more and more of them. They are well made, and so when I get some I usually get some for my wife as well. In particular, St. Joseph was just plain awesome, so it is great to have awesome socks with his image.
Since I am giving them as a Christmas present, I can't comment yet.
The Virgin Mother’s husband, and Jesus’ foster father, St. Joseph was a humble and gentle soul who is a great example of how to be a husband and spouse. We know little about his life other than that he was a carpenter and faithfully responded to God’s prompting, such as taking Mary as his wife even when he learned she was pregnant, and fleeing to Egypt when Jesus was a newborn to keep him and Mary safe.
Check out the carpenter's square in the pattern and the empty quotes on the bottom of this sock. St. Joseph didn't say much...well anything we know of, but we have so much to learn from him.
Wear these socks and ask for St. Joseph's intercession all day long!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
- A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.