On May 8th morning,I reached for my St Michael socks. I had NO IDEA it was the Feast of the Apparition of St Michael. God protects those who love Him. Awesome socks. Awesome Saints. St Joseph socks are NEXT!
Bless you guys !
Gave these to my husband for a Father’s Day gift! He loves Sock Religious socks, and these were perfect for the occasion.
I love the socks! They are colorful and it sends a great message. Thank you for the socks!
I purchased socks for my pastor (St. Francis - parish patron Saint), associate pastor (St. Michael the Archangel) and deacon (St. Joseph). St. Joseph is perfect for deacons who are often husbands and fathers and have such a DoD idk role in parishes!
Very comfortable and people ask about them.
The Virgin Mother’s husband, and Jesus’ foster father, St. Joseph was a humble and gentle soul who is a great example of how to be a husband and spouse. We know little about his life other than that he was a carpenter and faithfully responded to God’s prompting, such as taking Mary as his wife even when he learned she was pregnant, and fleeing to Egypt when Jesus was a newborn to keep him and Mary safe.
Check out the carpenter's square in the pattern and the empty quotes on the bottom of this sock. St. Joseph didn't say much...well anything we know of, but we have so much to learn from him.
Wear these socks and ask for St. Joseph's intercession all day long!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
- A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.