Gave these to our daughter who is being treated for a rare eye cancer. She is taking these along with a prayer quilt from our Parrish to the hospital with her for surgery. She felt grateful for both.
I have cancer and got St Peregrine socks for myself and my wonderful husband who patiently waits during my chemo. I was a bit worried about one size fits most, but they do! They are very well made. And remind me of St Peregrine's struggle which was so less than mine with modern medicine. And many have asked about them with several seeming quite interested. I'm getting a pair for a fellow Catholic who is in infusion with me.
My son in law wears only your socks to work- keep the new saints coming and thanks for what you do so well!
We created this design to honor a saint whose adult life was focused on deep internal prayer. He let God into his suffering and fear of a strange and scary diagnosis. The night before a surgery to amputate his leg, he prayed for God’s will to be done. Deep in prayer, he dreamt that Jesus came off of the cross to heal his leg with only a touch. He was jolted awake and noticed that his leg was completely healed.
We know too well how closely his name is held in the hearts of so many. He is called “Wonder Worker” and is an incredible intercessor for those who have heard the word cancer spoken from their doctor. We honor those fighting right now, those in treatment and those who will face the unknown in the future. We celebrate the physical, emotional, and spiritual healing that has been found through St. Peregrine’s intercession.
St. Peregrine, Pray for Us!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.