Born Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu in Skopje, St. Teresa of Calcutta joined the Sisters of Loreto at the age of 18. She served for 20 years at St. Mary’s school for girls in Calcutta, India.
On a train ride on September 10, 1946, she received her “call within a call.” Jesus asked Mother Teresa to establish a religious community, the Missionaries of Charity, dedicated to serving the poorest of the poor, where she affectionately got the title: Mother Teresa.
After her death, through her prayer journals it was learned that Mother Teresa spent a majority of her life in a ‘spiritual darkness’ in which she felt far from God. Despite this, she remained faithful and in under 50 years, her Sisters numbered nearly 4,000 members and were established in 610 foundations in 123 countries of the world.
Get these socks and be reminded of the mantra she lived by to do "small things with great love."
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
- A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.