Living a simple, humble life behind the walls of a cloistered Carmelite convent in France, Thérèse’s commitment to love and holiness made her a doctor of the Church. Despite never leaving the walls of the convent, she became the patron of missionaries because she offered all of her tasks as intercession for those witnessing out in the world. Thérèse knew that she would not accomplish ‘great things’ in her life, but chose to do seemingly insignificant daily tasks with great love. This became known as “the little way.”
Add this to your collection to have one of our early socks that we like to coin, St. Thérèse of LiSHOE! With "The Little Way" written on the bottom of the sock, you'll be reminded each day to live as she did with great joy in the little things.
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
- A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.