They were sent to the wrong address.
We would love to get these sent to the correct address for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you get that squared away!
Fit perfectly, loved the style, love the comfort, image was great when on my feet
These are great. I got them as a gift for my husband, and he was excited about them!
I got these for my fiancé for Christmas, and he absolutely LOVES them!! The normal size fits great for men's size 10.5!
Love giving these socks to various family members for Christmas. My adult son, whose confirmation saint is Thomas Aquinas, loves them. They are fun, practical, and I love that the purchase supports a small business.
They are feetabulous!!! Great socks and comfy too!!
I have 3 grandchildren who graduated from [St. Thomas] Aquinas High School in La Crosse, Wi. They are each getting a pair of his socks for Christmas. I'll let you know what they think about them. They look good to me.
Despite being called a “dumb ox” in school, Thomas went on to be a university professor and Dominican priest. He wrote many books and served as the papal theologian. Eventually, he was named a Doctor of the Church. His most famous work, Summa Theologiae, was his preferred material for beginners. In prayer near the end of his life, Christ told him, “You have written well of me, Thomas. What reward would you have for your labor?” Thomas replied, “Nothing but you, Lord.” Or in Latin, “Non nisi te Domine.” Later, Thomas abandoned his writing saying, “I cannot, because all that I have written seems like straw to me.” You'll wanna get "summa" these socks!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company…probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.