The Three Wisemen were ancient astrologers who followed the patterns of the stars. The night of Christ’s Nativity, they noticed a special star that guided them to Bethlehem. When they found the Holy Family, they gave gifts to Jesus: Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh. While these may seem strange, each gift holds significant meaning of the Christ child. Gold is associated with kings, recognizing Jesus as the King of Kings. Frankincense is used in worship in churches, recognizing the divinity of Jesus. Myrrh is a perfume used in burial, recognizing that Jesus came to die for us.
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.