Gianna Beretta Molla was born October 4th, 1922 in Italy to a loving and devoted Catholic family. In 1949 Gianna received her doctoral degree and became a missionary of love in her daily duties as a wife, mother and physician.
When pregnant with her fourth child her faith was tested with complications. Given a choice, she chose to preserve her pregnancy and before giving birth told her husband, ''If you have to decide between me and the child, do not hesitate; I demand it, the child, save it.'' St. Gianna died in the heroic sacrifice of her life for her daughter’s life.
She is often depicted smiling with her children having lived a life of courageous joy and strength. Lilies-of-the-valley are often associated with Gianna both as her favorite flower and the flower of the Sorrowful Mother; honoring the mothers longing for a child and those suffering the loss of a child.
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
- A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.