Best girf for my sister. She loved them.
Bought these socks, and some other stunning items, for a gift. She was thrilled... Because she's Catholic... And really smart!
We have been fans of the full length socks for several years. I decided it was time to try something new. The no show socks are great- fit nicely, sturdy- made well and fun! The Marian Symbol was the first one we had to try for the girls in our family and Padre Pio for the boys. We also gave pairs to our youth leaders- one is a runner and the other likes short socks. They were both so excited to receive them and couldn't wait to wear them.
When you see the “A” & “M” intertwined you may think: Ave Maria, latin for Hail Mary, the words of honor the angel Gabriel used to first address the Virgin at the Annunciation. However, the original meaning of this Marian symbol represents the latin phrase, “Auspice Maria,” meaning, “under the protection of Mary.”
In many Marian images, Mary is seen stomping on the head of the serpent, representing Satan. Wear these socks and remember to call upon Mary to protect you from the attacks of the evil one and draw you closer to her Son!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
- A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.