I purchased these as a gift for someone who was to give a speech in front of over 300 people. She loved them!
St. Joan of Arc was an incredibly courageous woman! Entrusted by God with the mission to drive the English from French territory, Joan successfully led military charges to defend her people. When later captured and on trial, although coming from a peasant family, the court was astonished by her theological knowledge. She’s quoted for having said, “I am not afraid; I was born to do this.”
Slip these beautiful socks on your feet and be reminded to be courageous like St. Joan of Arc and live the mission God is calling you to live daily!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
- A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
Need help with sizing?
Click below for details on sock, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and onesie sizing.